- 4 ears of corn, husked
- Kosher salt
- 4 small zucchini (about 1 1/2 pounds), thinly sliced lengthwise on a mandoline
- 8-10 zucchini blossoms, torn into large pieces (optional)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
Cook corn in a large pot of boiling salted water until bright yellow and tender, about 3 minutes; transfer to a plate and let cool.
Cut kernels from cobs and place in a large bowl. Add zucchini, zucchini blossoms (if using), basil, parsley, oil, vinegar, and red pepper flakes and toss to combine; season with salt and pepper. Serve topped with feta.
Do ahead: Corn can be cooked 1 day ahead. Cut kernels from cobs; cover and chill. Bring to room temperature before using. Serves 8.