CELEBRATE THE GRAPE HARVEST!
VOTE- for the most beautiful bunch of grapes
GUESS- How many grapes are in the GIANT bunch & win $50.00
LEARN-about your favorite varieties of grapes like Muscats, Red Flame, Princess, and Thompson!
- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest plus 2 tablespoons juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound halved red seedless grapes
- 3 thinly sliced stalks celery plus 1/2 cup celery leaves
Cook couscous according to package instructions. Whisk together orange zest plus juice, olive oil, and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with couscous, grapes, and celery stalks and leaves; season with salt and pepper.